Tuesday, August 25, 2009

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Lara is driving me crazy!!!! I know that is bad to say but it is true! She is constantly whining about her brother or if it is not Anthony than it is something else. She whines when she sees a TV ad she doesn’t like and screams for me to change the channel. So she has zero tolerance of anything!
Anthony ties not to bother her at first but then gets fed up with it and so just pushes her buttons. I guess he figures she will yell at him anyway so he might as well try to be in charge of the situation!
I am not doing well at all. I have had increased pain in my chest and behind my eye so I think the Sarcoidosis is spreading and growing again. Of coarse my primary doctor is on vacation so I have to ride it out until he gets back next Monday. I just can not see a new doctor and try to update them with eighteen months of background with every “ologist” in NJ. It would take all day long to do! This new pain makes my old pain less, so that is something good.
We had a mouse in our back room that eluded me for days. I had a trap set up with a bathroom tissue roll and a garbage can baited with peanut butter. The mouse ate the peanut butter but didn’t fall in the garbage can so I made the tube a half of a paper towel roll. Again the mouse took the bait but nothing else. So I tried a full paper towel roll. Again no mouse, bait gone. So I counterweighted the end with nickels to make it stick out more off the shelf and it fell in the garbage but it climbed out. A bigger garbage can produced the same result. So I got a huge outside can that is 30 gallons. The mouse was finally caught in that. She was a fairly big brown mouse that was very scared. We kept her until night feeding her crackers and peanut butter and a dish of water but I do not think she ate or drank, as she was so scared. We let her go in a nearby park far from any house. I left her with the paper towel roll. Some straw we had given her for bedding in the can once we nabbed her, and a dab of peanut butter for strength. I said a prayer to Saint Francis that she will be OK. I wish I could have kept her but Greg said that she has too many diseases and fleas to keep as a pet. He mentioned the bubonic plague but I doubt a mouse in New Jersey carries the plague virus. I mean is there an outbreak of the bubonic plague in NJ that I am unaware of?

No comments: