Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy....

Sorry for the low activity as of late. I have been spending a lot of time on face book. I have about six farms now (gained one this morning), a member of the mob, and a citizen of YoVille. Every morning I tend all of my crops and animals, Do a few “jobs” and some banking, and then I go to work at YoVille widget factory. Sad thing is I really do not know what I am doing so everything is dying in the farms, my mob character is in the hospital, and my YoVille apartment is rather sparse! Ugh you think with all the time I spend there I would be better at it!

I the real world:

Anthony is doing major back steps with the potty. He was totally off of diapers two weeks ago. We would give him a YoGabaGaba when he went a week with no accidents. Well as soon as he got the last one he stopped going on the pot. He pooped and peed in his pants all the time. So Greg and I decided to take the YoGabaGabas away in reverse order. Every time he pooped in his pants he lost the last one he was rewarded with. Well he was so upset when he pooped he wouldn’t tell us. I can not smell very well and so it sat there way too long. So now the poor boy has a really nasty rash on his but! I gave back his toys but he still won’t tell us when he has an accident because now it really hurts when I clean him up. Even with just plain water and a soft cloth. When I have to clean him it is just awful and he screams the whole time. I just cry with him, but I have to do it.

Lara had her last day of camp today so she is all mine for the rest of the summer. Now I have to come up with something to do with them, as they will drive me nuts at home all day. She is having accidents a lot in her pants and so between the two I am always cleaning someone up. With her I also have to clean up the floor! Ugh! She is easily annoyed by Anthony and whines at him all the time. Anthony just say something like “this is problematic”. I think he is going to be a psychiatrist or psychologist someday. Lara had a great birthday and is now seven years old!

Greg is pretty much the same. He wakes up late all the time, but does not watch old shows on his lap top anymore. So that is something. He is off next week and we are staying home. He likes being at home all day for a change. I do not. I want to run away for the week and leave him to tend the children 24/7. You know “for a change”. He was good for my birthday but forgot he was in charge of organizing it. So no balloons, flowers, or birthday plates and napkins. He forgot it all. Strange thing is he wrote a list of things to do and all of that was on the list! I guess he was too busy writing the list to actually do it. That’s my man!

I really wasn’t in the mood to celebrate that day anyway. Little Dylan was put to rest the day before and that just loomed over me. Everything with Dylan brought back the past for me and I just had a hard time dealing with it. Today is raining and so my Sarcoidosis is bothering me something awful. I didn’t want to get up and Greg just doesn’t get it at all. He thinks I am lazy.

No comments: