Wednesday, August 26, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

I am still not feeling well. I tried to eat French fries last night at a local mall and aid for it later on. I have only a few more day s until the quack is back from his vacation so I should be OK.
Lara starts school next week, Anthony the week after that. Gregory had scheduled their doctor appointments for the first day of school thinking she was starting the next week. Ugh he didn’t look at the school calendar first? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I am just happy we caught it in time for him to reschedule.
I am so mad at Greg right now it is pathetic! He just tossed away two huge jars of vitamins! Hardly any were taken if any! He was supposed to have taken them and swore to me he was. So he lied the whole time we were TTCing! He did absolutely nothing to try to get a baby except fill those stupid cups and even that took three hours a pop. No wonder it took him so long! The whole time I was taking vitamins and several herbs, getting examinations up my hoo hoo, ultrasounds again up my hoo hoo and for what? He could not even bother to take one stupid pill! Right now I just want him gone! His DH is not “dear husband”
On top of all this I miss Houdini; she was so cute and demanded nothing from me. She didn’t yell at me once. I want more like that here.

Off to Mafia Wars to get snuffed yet again!

No comments: