Monday, July 20, 2009

Yesterday was a sad day…

Things were just awful as I woke up not feeling well at all. Greg was on call at home and so being a very self centered pain. Any time I could use help he was working, but he managed to look around on juke box for songs, etc he just didn’t have time to do anything with the children. When I woke up I was nauseous and in pain. It is getting worse.
Later on we went to dinner at Friendlies and that was good. The children behaved there so we let them play with the crane machine. They both won the toy they wanted. Last time after two hours of trying we got one that Lara hated. Anyway things were good then.

When I got home though I found out that a little boy that had been fighting the injuries from abuse succumb to his injuries. He passed away at two thirty that day. I am very saddened by this. He was doing so well at his birthday a little over a month ago. I had been praying for him since last August. I know what it is like to loose a child to domestic violence and so feel so bad for his dad. He was the one that was taking care of him, as his mom was one of the abusers. One of I think seven people. He was only two when they called 911, as he was not breathing. He had so many injuries from trauma, burns, and bites. I am so sick from this I couldn’t sleep at all last night. I have been thinking of my baby that I lost so long ago, and what s/he would have been like had they made it to birth. At twelve weeks all I could tell was that it was a baby. Today that baby would be 25. I just hate people sometimes.

I was in such pain this morning as I finally fell asleep at six AM! Lara had a bad dream last night. I had gone to the living room to watch TV and try to sleep. I made sure Greg was all comfy and did not want to keep him awake. Anyway just as I was about to finally drift asleep Lara woke up screaming. She stayed awake the rest of the night as well. It was about two AM then. Every time she would seem to go to sleep something would wake her. At six Anthony came in screaming as I had left him in my bad and Greg couldn’t handle him. No surprise there. Anyway at that time Greg stayed with Lara and I went to be with Anthony. The four of us just can’t fit into a full bed anymore. So I got an hour sleep before Greg woke up late, as he didn’t set an alarm clock. He was screaming for me and Lara to get up. I was in such pain and just wanted to throw up and die. Greg was being his sunshiny self yelling that I was an awful mother for not getting up! As if I was up all night so how bad of a mother can I be? Also Lara did not want to go to rec. today as she was tired. Greg was just being so mean today. I just wish sometimes I had never married him. I had stayed away from men after my first fiancé was so abusive to me so much. I thought Greg was good, but I am not so sure. He does not abuse us and does care about the children. It is just with me that he says mean things and thinks he can order me around like a stupid servant.

No comments: