Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bummer Summer...

Nothing new. I was up nauseous and in pain. I know I am not pregnant because it is 2009 and my name isn't Mary if you know what I mean. Lara has been a horror lately. She screams a lot, refuses to eat and fights with her brother. Anthony has hit back a few times and is getting a bit lippy with me. Greg is just a cold ice burg. The most I ever get from him is a simple peck goodbye in the morning. He does his share with the children and showers them with affection, but with me there is nothing. I just started to take Relacore PM to get rid of my pot belly I got from the Prednisone. Maybe that will make me more attractive?

I just wish could run away sometimes and be by myself. To just relax and not have to do anything. :oops: My dream is to go to Lisbon Falls Maine

No comments: