Friday, December 5, 2008

Yet more pain...

These pills are really not good for me. Yesterday the Colitis was so bad I stayed in bed most of the day. I am grateful that my FIL was able to drive Lara to school, as I was a mess. I stayed in bed most of the day with Anthony snuggling with me. He is a good boy when I am sick and stays near me. Later on I was able to get up and then was able to drive Lara home, but I went to bed as soon as I got home. The children played in the living room then. When Greg got home I was still in bed. He just doesn’t get how much pain it is. He wanted to know what was for dinner! I mean WTF I am in bed all day with pain and he thinks I am cooking dinner? So he ordered a pizza, but then is upset when I tell him I am not eating. Again with abdominal pain eating is just something you don’t want to do. The only thing I can describe it as is in later labor when you are about 10 cm and wanting to push. While it is true I ate in early labor, by then I just wasn’t eating anything. But I actually did manage to have a slice as he made an issue out of it and then my children wanted me to eat as well. Then I went right to bed. So the children did not go to bed at their bed time. They all fell asleep on the couch. Greg had managed to put them in their PJ’s. I woke up to Anthony crying so I took him in bed with me. Later on I heard Lara crying and Greg took care of her. He woke up an hour late today so it was a hectic morning. I still have pain today but I can manage it. It is more like early labor when you first get the contractions. They come in waves far apart. Laundry is calling me.

No comments: