Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And so it goes...

I am still getting the cramps in the morning, but they do not last throughout the day like they used to so I guess I am getting better. I am getting a cold so my throat is sore and I am all stuffy in my head. I have been dealing with all this other stuff I forgot that my immune system was down and that I can get a cold easier than most now. Not a good time of year to get sick as I have so much to do.
So as far as I am going my cramps are here, I get cramps in my legs at night, my mid drift is starting to hurt again, and I am getting a cold. I am positive if I were a horse I would have been shot by now.
Lara has half days this week so the teachers can have conferences. So that means less time to shop, as I can not take the two of them solo. They are just too much in the stores so I have to wait until she goes to full days again next week or go at night with Greg. Anthony is doing well. He got a haircut on Sunday from our friend who is a hair stylist. He cut it like one of the boys in “High School Musical” as he said it was the style all the boys want now. He looks cute in it. Gregory is the same. No change with him. I really doubt he will ever wake up on time in the morning so I will forever be rushed. We should start trying again but I am so tired.

No comments: