Monday, December 8, 2008

Will it end?...

The pain continued through the rest of last week and on the weekend as well. Sunday I was in pain and Greg woke up too late for us to both get ready for church so he took Lara solo. Later on Anthony got a hair cut. Lara goy jealous so our friend gave her a trim as well. He is nice and gives us a discount, as he knows money is tight for us. I told him about my Sarcoidosis, as it had been a while since we had talked and I find it awkward to talk about. KWIM? Saturday was the last dosage and I am still getting some pain but it is tapering off. The doctor in NYC had told me to taper off to 5 milligrams and then keep at that until my appointment in January. I had no intentions though of doing that when he told me and after I got the pain I knew I wasn’t doing that. I wouldn’t go through Christmas with all that pain.

Lara is having problems in school and hates to go. Every day she asks if she has to go to school. If she does she screams that she hates it. We get a break on Saturday and Sunday as there is no school Saturday and she loves CCD on Sunday. Anthony is growing by the minute and is such a good boy when I am sick. He snuggles with me in bed when I can’t get up. I manage to get him his meal s though and do some things like laundry on the good days. I am hoping the pain goes away now that I stopped the medication.

Greg just gets on my nerves now. His memory is awful and I just don’t know if he cares. I always have to remind him that my stomach is hurting in the AM. We are constantly out of things because he refuses to write down on this list when he uses the last of something. He also refuses to get help for his problem. His solution is for is to go out for dinner and a movie! As if that can fix all of our problems. He keeps on saying money is tight and we can’t buy gifts so where would we get money for dinner and a movie? How could that possibly help us? I just do not get him sometimes! I am at CD 10 and so should start getting that cup filled again.

No comments: