Monday, June 1, 2009

Ugh...

Lara is just not doing well at all. She has fits throughout the day and wets her pants a lot. This weekend she went through everything she has in long and short pants so today she wore Capri’s. Her solution is to buy more pants. She threw a fit today when she had to put on the Capri’s and would not go to her class room when we got to school. A teacher and the office manager had to help to get her to go in. All, of this because there is a bow at the top of the pants. You can’t even see it with her shirt on but she doesn’t care. She knows it is there. When she isn’t having a fit she goes into her own little world.

Anthony is still doing well but we had a scare with him this weekend. He didn’t get his way and threw a fit worthy of Lara. I fear that he is going to get to be like her. Lara was fairly OK until about four and a half. Then the bizarre habits and such started. Anthony is now that age and so I fear he is changing too. I just don’t know if I can handle two children having fits or staring off into space. I am horrible to write that but I just don’t know if I can manage that.

Greg was working this past weekend and so was a total pain to deal with he needs silence, as he has to talk on the phone with customers. The children just can’t do that so he is always bugging me to go out with them. Not that he would take the two alone, but I can. Double standards are just a b***h KWIM? We managed to go to a Greek festival after he got off work on Sunday. He took a long time to get ready though so we barely made it. By the time we were done eating everything was closing. The rides were running but they stopped selling tickets. Lara wanted to go on a swing ride that needed there tickets. I found two but no more. The operator refused to cut slack so she didn’t get to go on the swing. She left screaming and crying. Earlier someone gave Anthony a Spiderman inflatable so he was happy with that. We had told him that if we only found three tickets that Lara would go and he was OK with that.

I am just tired all the time. Lara’s behavior is unsettling and I just don’t know what to do fir her. I just don’t know how to help her. It gets to be too much sometimes and I feel I am loosing it so I take breaks. My health is not good so that certainly doesn’t help as I am in pain or nauseas or both. This cycle I spotted for a long time so I do not know what that is about. My face is also awful and I am very big. I just am not doing well at all. Heck even with my blinkies I am getting problems so I am wondering if I should continue or just drop that. I mean I get enough grief at home why sign on and get it in cyber world?

No comments: