Monday, June 8, 2009

Not doing well...

We did have some fun at two Greek fairs. One last Saturday when Greg got off of work and one this post weekend. The one this past weekend had inflatable that the children loved. Anthony was a horror at church on Sunday. So he has no computer this week.

I am just not feeling well at all. I am not sure what is wrong with me. Whether it is the Sarcoidosis or something else. I wake up every morning now nauseous and in pain. I am tired all the time and even doing graphics is a struggle. I just finished a group blinkie that took a lot out of me. It had a lot of controversy to boot so it was in the end mostly bad. A few appreciate it and said so which was nice, but so many hate it because of the name, I am thinking of not doing another group blinkie as I probably would get this again. You just can’t get a group happy with one blinkie. There will always be a few that hate it and tell you so over and over again. I think one posts would have been plenty. KWIM?
Anyway my face is broken out something awful and money is tight so my hair is grey. My mother told me yesterday I need a makeover. I am also overweight so I need to get out and walk. I just can’t motivate myself to move at all. I am a mess.

No comments: