Sunday, April 13, 2008

So long my thermometer...

Well today when I took my temperature I knew something was wrong. I pushed on the button as usually and put it in my mouth as usual but it gave the beeps signaling it was done way too soon. I thought that my temperature must be really low for it to beep so soon. When I looked to see what the temperature was though all I saw was an empty batter icon. Being half asleep I didn’t get it for another two tries. Ugh I am slow in the morning. So that is it. I have to get ne batteries before I can take my temperature so I am thinking I will keep the old battery in there for the rest of the cycle. That way I don’t have to fret over those darn numbers in the morning and I will be going through the motion of taking my temperature so when I have to I will be in the habit of doing it. Ok to me that makes sense but I am sure to other it probably doesn’t. At any rate I am now content with my dead batteries and don’t plan on buying new ones any time soon. Also now FF will have to keep my last ovulation date. So far this month I have had it changed three times! It started off as “good”, but the day before we tried so it must have been the lowest good reading you can get! Now we are at “high” and staying that way. I am such a geek I am excited over the change! I think this TTCing has got me a bit crazy.

I have to do my taxes! Only two days to go!!!!!!!!

Oh and have I mentioned I need to get a job?
DH wanted to know if he is in the blog as he is watching me now type this. I said no, but now he is!

Thank you to all that have responded to my blog!

No comments: