Saturday, April 19, 2008

‘The Dye Is Cast”…

Well the taxes got done and were sent out. Didn’t get the write off I was hoping for so our refund is small. I am just hoping that it will be enough to pay the property taxes. Kind of sad when a tax rebate from income is used to pay taxes in other areas. I mean what have we gone to? All our work is just to pay taxes? Anyway just praying we get the refund in time or we will have to pay a penalty.

As for TTCing? I am in the last part of the two week wait and so will soon know. Nothing I can do about it now. Thinking about POAS tomorrow as I will be 13 DPO. Usually I wait until 18 DPO but that day usually doesn’t come and at this point I think I just want to POAS as pathetic as that may seem.

Just a bad week for me with lots of tension. Hoping my friends can keep their precious babies and praying every one that got a BFP can keep their BFP. That every BFP grows into a healthy baby. That every baby grows into an old person that has lived a good life.

No comments: