Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Golden Eggs"

Ok so I am now on CD 8 and wondering if this will be the cycle I get my "golden egg". I am such a dork that I actually bought golden plastic eggs at Target the other day. They are the plastic ones that you use for egg hunts. I joked with my three year old that now I am going to have sextuplets as I bought six of them. Then I laughed as he looked at me like I lost my mind. Which I had. Geesh after 1205 days of trying to get a baby I will just about try anything to get that darn “golden egg”. All I have to show for my effort is two angels since starting for our third baby in heaven that I was never able to hold in my hands. They are in company with the one I lost between my girl and boy, and another that I lost back in 1983. That last one was a victim of domestic violence. As my then fiancĂ© didn’t want me to have the baby and beat me when I was twelve weeks pregnant. I lost the baby 24 hours later.

No comments: